Monday, July 28, 2008

What title can this have?

None.

I have learnt, sadly, that columnist Bob Novak is suffering from a brain tumor. He felt bad while visiting his daughter in Cape Cod and was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Bob said that he will suspend his journalistic work for an indefinite period of time, and that with the favor of God that period of time should not be too lenghty.
At this point, Bob is in an intensive care unit, but he is alert and talking, and fully aware of his status.

I firmly believe that he was having an episode when he was involved in an accident the other day, and as I said, if I were him I would not be driving.... The tumor is not affecting his faculties, as far as we know at this point.

Our prayers are with Bob and his family, and our wish is that Bob, a friend of Cuban freedom, recovers fast so he can keep on writing.

Bob, cats have nine lives.
And you're a cool cat and you know what I mean.